Thursday, June 01, 2006

Charleston, South Carolina

What a fabulous day! We picked up Laura at her place (neat apartment!) and drove to Charleston. It's a very beautiful town a lot like New Orleans but with streets! After walking around a while and stopping for lunch at a great "low country" place we went on a horse drawn carriage tour of town. Then we went to the aquarium (well, they wouldn't let me inside, but I understand it was great).



This is Mom and Dad and Laura at the riverfront park. Where am I, you ask? Who do you think was taking the picture??!!



Back in Beaufort we showed Laura "Winnie," then (they) had dinner at a marina just south of town with a great view of a sunset and lots of fried stuff (I did get some of that, praise the Lord for go-boxes!).

Tomorrow, Hilton Head.

Suzie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home