Hi everybody, I'm back! The internet service here is great so I can update my blog with everything we've been doing here in Nova Scotia!
We're here in the harbor of Pictou, on the north coast of Nova Scotia, and the weather is fine. Pictou is a neat place, with lots of history about the early settlers of NS. Here is one of the old buildings in town, it used to be the Post Office and has a window in the chimney (lucky birds!). It is being renovated and will be a restaurant soon.

And here is the "Hector," the reproduction of a sailing ship that 200 crazy Scots came over here in in the late 1700's:

But enough history and culture stuff! Here's my favorite thing down at the beach back at the campground!

If the weather holds up, we're going to do a day trip up to Charlottetown in PEI (that's Prince Edward Island) tomorrow. We'll have a 75 minute ferry ride which should be loads of fun too!
I'll post some more later so you can see all the other stuff I've been doing since Maine.
Suzie


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home